If you need legal help in this arena then you are very close to receiving it. USAttorneys.com is a marvelous website that has helped the world become flatter. The movers and shakers of this world have met their match. If you have been mistreated at work, we have a legal counselor for you.
Different types of employment law cases
There are a load of issues that small businesses and their employees face or for that matter even large companies and their employees. Some of the most typical issues are sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour claims, etc.
As mentioned, employment law is complicated and to handle such cases without the help of legal professionals is certainly not going to bear any fruit.
Legal counselors are well versed with the laws and also have plenty of experience in dealing with different types of employment law cases and they can help you with all of the following and more:
- Sexual harassment/hostile work environment – Sexual harassment claims are very serious matters indeed. It is not uncommon for employees to be subjected to things such as sexual provocation, lewd comments, unwelcome sexual touching and advances, sexually charged electronic communications, and so forth.
- Discrimination – All employees have the right to be treated equally. However, in the real world, many employees find themselves being unfairly treated or differently treated solely based on factors such as skin color, age, gender, political affiliation, religious background, cultural background, etc. The bottom line is that to treat someone differently because of such factors is discrimination and it is illegal to do so.
- Minimum wage – There are both state and federal laws pertaining to minimum wage which stipulate the minimum amount an employee has to be paid on an hourly basis. Currently, the federal minimum is $7.25 per hour. In some cases though, an employee or worker may actually be getting paid less than this.
- Retaliation – Employees have the right to protected acts. For instance, refusing to follow instructions which may be discriminatory. The employee in such a case has the right to decline to partake in these protected activities. However, this can often result in retaliation by their superiors, which may even include termination or harassment of the employee.
Other areas of service include:
- Flex Pay
- Portal – to – portal Act
- Tipped Employees
- Unpaid hours
- Unpaid commissions
- Severance package negotiations
- Reasonable accommodation
You need legal help! This site was built for you!
If you have been subject to any form of harassment, discrimination, or any type of treatment from an employer which you believe was a violation of any of your rights then you might have a solid employment law case on your hands. We strongly urge you to contact a seasoned Georgia employment law lawyer who you can find in an instant here at USAttorneys.com.
Our interactive map can help you narrow down to a list of the top legal experts in your county or neighborhood. You can also use the local lawyers’ directory search engine on the home page. It’s that simple. Call them directly and schedule a free initial consultation.
If you need any further assistance you can always turn to the live chat option, making sure you send us your contact information, or fill out the quick contact form and we will contact you promptly. We will call you back during daylight and help you find a Georgia employment lawyer who can help you out of this.
We know you are frustrated, let’s do something about it!
If you or someone you know needs a Georgia employment law lawyer call 1-800-672-3103 or visit USAttorneys.com to speak to a Georgia employment attorney today.